Restorative Justice Ministry
An answer to Jesus’s call to visit those in prison.
The Restorative Justice Ministry provides values formation, paralegal assistance, counseling and healing of victims, livelihood and aftercare.
RJ volunteers and ministers regularly conduct visits for the pastoral care of inmate to aid their conversion, restoration, and transformation. Under this ministry, RJ provides training, social conscientization and awareness sessions for accused individuals in community or police station cells.
The Aftercare program, on the other hand, gives released prisoners assistance in looking for livelihood opportunities in their communities. RJ accompanies them through the tough phase of reintegration and acceptance.
Sanlakbay para sa Pagbabagong Buhay is a parish community-based rehabilitation program which aims to transform lives, restore human dignity and reintegrate drug dependents to their communities.
It is a pastoral accompaniment program for drug dependents toward healing, recovery and restoration. It was launched on October 21, 2016 in response to the Philippine government’s war against illegal drugs.
During the rehabilitation program, enrolled drug dependents, called, “kalakbay,” undergo spiritual and values formation, one-on-one and group counseling sessions, skills training and livelihood opportunities and sports, arts and culture development.
The program is currently being implemented in 12 parish-community in the Archdiocese of Manila.
Sanlakbay is in partnership with the government (PDEA, DOH, LGU, DILG, PNP) and private sectors (Ateneo Center for Family Ministires, UST Graduate School Pyscho-Trauma Clinic).
YOUTH SERVANT LEADERSHIP AND EDUCATION PROGRAM
Poverty is a perennial problem in the world. In the Philippines, at least 21 million falls on the poverty line.
But, studies showed that poverty incidence drops to 2.4% in a household with at least one college graduate making EDUCATION A 98% POVERTY REDUCTION INDICATOR.
A tangible response in the spirit of charity, Caritas Manila breaks the chains of poverty through the Youth Servant Leadership and Education Program (YSLEP).
For more than six decades, YSLEP provided college education for the poor, underprivileged but deserving youth equipping them with leadership and Christian values formation.
YSLEP Module three-point action:
YSLEP is not just a scholarship program but a leadership formation program. We hone servant leaders imbued with self-discipline, moral integrity and social responsibility.
- Leadership engagement
- Holistic formation
- Academic excellence
- 100% of our partners are active servant leaders in their Church or community.
- 100% youth servant leaders finish college
- 100% of our partners are employed or have become an entrepreneur 6 months after graduation
Call to action section:
All it takes is 30,000 per year to support one youth servant leader.
Where will your donations go?
- Tuition and school fees
- Books and school projects
- Board and lodging
- Food allowance and transportation expenses
- Servant leadership formation
Caritas Damayan is the preventive health and disaster management program of Caritas Manila. Damayan provides emergency assistance for 50,000-100,000 families every year.
“Damayan” stands for compassion and putting faith in action.
We unite volunteers and donors to deliver preventive healthcare services, crisis intervention, emergency response and disaster recovery and rehabilitation.
Alternative livelihood assistance
- Food and cash for work
- Micro-finance cooperative and social enterprise
Post-disaster redevelopment planning
- Post-disaster needs assessment and post-disaster health system approach
Activation of disaster and health teams
- Assess basic survival needs
- Physical first aid response
- Medical mission
- Soup kitchen
- Psychosocial support
Mobilization of Damayan fleet
- Prime mover
- Rescue boat
- Ambulance/mobile clinic
- Pick-up truck
- Water tank
- Dump truck
Parish and community-based disaster risk reduction and management
- Hazard mapping
- Vulnerability and capacity assessment
- Evacuation and contingency planning
Emergency first responder management training
- Pre and post-disaster needs assessment
- Basic physical first aid
- Psychosocial support first aid and sphere minimum standards on disaster affected community
Preventive and promotive health
- Community health education
- Caritas HAPAG-ASA (Table for Hope) feeding program
- Basic health support services
- Caritas preventive health centers
Community-based participatory health promotion
- Community health risk assessment and mapping
- Community-based disaster mental health and psychosocial support training program
- Maternal and child health care
- Integrated management on childhood and adult illnesses
- Responsible parenthood and natural family planning
- Oral health education
- WASH promotion
- Health education on social vices and alternative health
Institute of Servant Leadership and Stewardship
Institute of Servant Leadership and Stewardship or ISLaS is the volunteer arm of Caritas which currently mobilizes around 3,000 volunteers within the Archdiocese of Manila.
With Jesus as a model of Servant Leadership, parish-based leaders and volunteers undergo continuous training and values formation that mold them to become committed servant leaders.
Volunteerism, the backbone of servant leadership, enables us to efficiently and effectively implement various social services and development programs for poor families in their communities.
Institute for Christ-Centered Servant Leaders and Stewards
To transform volunteers and urban partners into servant leaders in the light of PCP II and Catholic Social Teachings.
Segunda Mana is the donations in-kind program of Caritas Manila to help the poor help themselves.
It is a social enterprise that collects in-kind donations. These donations are converted to cash in our Charity Outlets in order to sustain our triple bottom line development programs:
- Fund over 5000 voc/tech and college scholars nationwide under our Youth Servant Leadership & Education Program
- Support the livelihood of over 300 micro entrepreneurs and their families from informal sectors like BASECO and Payatas
- Strongly promote the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle)
Principles and foundations
- Is stewardship as a way of life
- Is responsibility to develop God’s gifts for the common good
- Is the sharing of time, talent, and treasure
- Is pro- environment
- Advocates the culture of recycling and order
- Believes in the universal destination of goods
- Is a crusade against wastage and irresponsible accumulation of goods
- Is strengthened by the spirit of volunteerism
- Provides cheap and usable goods
- Use 100% donated goods
- Charity Outlet stores
- Segunda Mana boxes
Donate in kind
Segunda Mana is inspired by the spirituality of stewardship. As a way of life, stewardship challenges all of us to serve others using the gifts we have received. Since everything we have comes from God, our attitude must not only consist of gratitude but also of a deep sense responsibility especially for those who are most in need.
What can you donate?
Giving usually means sharing what is precious to us. But with Segunda Mana, you can help by giving what you don’t need anymore, because what is no longer useful to you may still be valuable to others. Segunda Mana allows you to free up space in the workplace or home while helping those most in need at the same time.
Segunda Mana accepts the following items:
- OLD ITEMS that can still be used
- USED ITEMS that still have value
- NEW ITEMS
- OLD STOCKS and NON-MOVING INVENTORIES
For inquiries and for scheduling of pick-up of the items you want to donate, you may call us at (632) 8562-0020 to 25, 8563-9311, 8564-0205 or email us at [email protected].
Request for pick up schedules are on a “first-come, first-serve basis” and dependent on location as well as previously received requests. Our staff will contact you by phone or text once a schedule is available. Please ensure that items for donation are packed and ready before filling your request. We do not itemize in-kind donations and thus cannot return specific items that were erroneously given. Please provide the necessary gate pass if required.
For the Certificate of Donation, we can only provide it to companies or businesses who donated a part of their assets for their tax benefits. Those who would like to get a Certificate of Donation, on top of the official receipt, please indicate your TIN (Tax Identification Number) and registered address in the “special instructions field.”
SEGUNDA MANA BOXES IN PARISHES
- Jude Parish – 1420 J.P. Laurel Sr. St. San Miguel, Manila
- Immaculate Conception Parish – 287 Tayuman St., Tondo, Manila
- Our Lady of Abandoned Parish – Pedro Gil St., Sta. Ana, Manila
- Our Lady of Fatima Parish – Lubiran St., Bacood, Sta. Mesa, Manila
- Anthony of Padua Parish – 2126 Singalong cor. San Andres Sts. Malate, Manila
- Parokya ng Ina ng Laging Saklolo Parish – Jaime Cardinal Sin Punta Sta. Ana, Manila
- Espiritu Santo Parish – 1912 Rizal Avenue 344 Zone 35 Sta. Cruz, Manila
- Niño de Tondo Parish – 600 L. Chacon St., Tondo Manila
- Sagrada Familia Parish – 1746 Estrada cor. Chromium St. San Andres Bukid Manila
- Joseph Parish – 2671 Juan Luna St., Gagalangin, Tondo, Manila
- National Shrine of Michael the Archangel – 1000 J.P. Laurel St. cor. Gen. Solano St., San Miguel, Manila
- Minor Basilica of San Lorenzo Ruiz – Plaza Lorenzo Ruiz, Binondo, Manila
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish – 4324 Old Sta. Mesa, Manila
- Our Lady of Remedies Parish – 2000 M.H. Del Pilar St., Malate, Manila
- Santisimo Rosario Parish – UST, España, Manila
- San Fernando de Dilao Parish – 1521 Paz St., Paco, Manila
- Mary Goretti Parish – Pius XII Catholic Center 1175 U.N. Ave., Paco, Manila
- John Bosco Parish – Carlo P. Garcia St., Bo. Magsaysay, Tondo, Manila
- San Sebastian Parish – Plaza Miranda, Quiapo, Manila
- Nuestra Señora De Guia Parish – M.H. Del Pilar St. cor. A. Flores St., Ermita, Manila
- Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish – 649 Ongpin St., Binondo, Manila
- San Jose De Trozo Parish – 1334 Masangkay St, Santa Cruz, Manila,
- Pius X Parish – Neptuno Street, corner 7th Street, Paco, Oynx, Paco, Manila
- PGH Chapel – 2600 Taft Ave, Ermita, Manila
- Divine Mercy Parish – Maysilo Circle, Boni Ave., Mandaluyong City
- Our Lady of Fatima Parish – Mariveles Street, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City
- San Felipe Neri Parish – Boni Avenue corner Aglipay St. Mandaluyong City
- San Roque Parish – San Roque St., Barangka, Mandaluyong City
- Santuario De San Jose – Buffalo cor. Duke Sts., East Greenhills, Mandaluyong City
- Francis of Assisi Parish – Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Villa San Miguel – Shaw Blvd. Pleasant Hills Mandaluyong City
- Our Lady of Abandoned Parish – Coronado Street Hulo Mandaluyong City
- Dominic Savio Parish – 49 Pag-Asa, Mandaluyong City
- Santuario De Santo Cristo Parish – 183 F. Blumentritt St. San Juan City
- John the Baptist Parish – 140 Pinaglabanan St., San Juan City
- John of the Cross Parish – Catholic Rectory, 9 Hasmin St. PEMBO, Makati City
- National Shrine of the Sacred Heart of Jesus – Sacred Heart St. (formerly Dao St.) San Antonio Village, Makati City
- Our Lady of Fatima Parish – 1120 Rodriguez Ave. cor. Capinpin St., bangkal, Makati City
- Santuario de San Antonio Parish – McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati City
- Joseph the Worker Parish – 4927 Enrique St., Palanan, Makati City
- Our Lady of La Paz Parish – 1562 Archimedes St., cor. Flodeliz St., Brgy. La Paz, Makati
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish – 1923 Orense St., Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City
- Andrew the Apostle Parish – N. Garcia and Neptune Sts., Bel-Air II, Makati City
- Holy Cross Parish – 211 J.P. Rizal St., Makati City
- Alphonsus Mary di Liguori Parish – Humabon St., Magallanes Village, Makati City
- Nuestra Señora De Gracia Parish – 7440 Bernardino St. Guadalupe Viejo, Makati City
- Mater Dolorosa Parish – 19th Avenue, East Rembo, Makati City
- San Carlos Seminary – Epifanio de los Santos Ave., Makati City
- Holy Family Parish – 2777 Faraday, St, San Isidro, Makati City
- Landmark Chapel – 5th Floor, The Landmark Makati Commercial Center Ayala Center Makati City
- Greenbelt Chapel – Ayala Center Makati City 1228 Makati City
- Our Lady of Airways Parish – Chapel Rd. cor Aquino Ave. NAIA, Pasay City
- Archdiocese Shrine of Jesus The Way, The Truth and the Life – Central Business Park (beside SM MOA), Reclamation Area, Pasay City
- San Isidro Labrador Parish – 1830 Taft Ave., Pasay City
LAS PINAS CITY
- Saint Joseph the Worker Parish – BF Homes Mariposa cor. Georgia St, Talon 3, Las Piñas City
- Holy Family Parish (BF Homes, Almaza) – 29 CRM Ave, BF Homes Almaza, Las Pinas City
- Parish of The Last Supper of Our Lord – Manila Times Village, Pamplona, Las Piñas City
- Our Lady of the Pillar Parish – Mercury Road, Pilar Village, Las Piñas City
- Our Lady of Unity Parish – 9th St, UPS-5 Sucat, Parañque City
- Mary Queen of Apostle Parish – San Antonio Valley 6, Sucat, Parañaque City
- Resurrection of Our Lord Parish (BF Homes) – E. Gatches St, Brgy. BF Homes, Parañaque City
- Joseph Parish – 223 Quirino Ave, Tambo, Paranaque City
- San Antonio De Padua Parish – 139 San Antonio Ave, cor. San Pancrasio St, San Antonio Valley 1, Paranaque City
- Mary Immaculate Parish – Don Lauro Ave, Leviton Estate, Better living Subd, Parañaque City
- National Shrine of Mary Help Christians Parish – Better Living Subd, Parañaque City
- Niño Parish – 8542 cor. El De Leon St, Sto. Niño, Parañaque City
- Holy Eucharist Parish – Armstrong Ave, Moonwalk Village, Paranaque City
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish – Don Jesus Boulevard, Alabang Hills, Cupang Muntinlupa City
- Mary Cause of Joy Parish – Soldier’s Hills Village, Muntinlupa City
- Our Lady of Abandoned Parish – National Road Poblacion, Muntinlupa City
- Christ the King Parish – Greenmeadows Ave, Quezon City
- Holy Family Parish – K-1 St, cor K-7 St, Kamias, Quezon City
- Holy Family Parish – Madre Silva cor. Lilac St, Roxas District, Quezon City
- Holy Family Quasi Parish – Asset and Actuarial St, GSIS Village Project 8, Quezon City
- Heart of Jesus and Mary Parish – Daily Mirror St, cor. Bulletin St, West Triangle, Quezon City
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral – 40 Lantana St, Cubao, Quezon City
- Immaculate Conception Parish – Damar Village Sgt. Rivera St, Quezon City
- Parish of Mary Immaculate Conception Parish – 13 Wisdom Teresa Village Bahay Toro, Project 6, Quezon City
- Parish of the Lord of Divine Mercy Parish – Maamon cor. Madasalin St, Sikatuna Village, Quezon City
- Most Holy Redeemer Parish – Malac cor. Inamin St, Masambong SFDM, Quezon City
- Nativity of Our Lord Parish – 151 E. Garcia St, Cubao, Quezon City
- Our Lady of Consolation Parish – Alona St, Mira Nila Homes, Tandang Sora, Quezon City
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish – Jersey Road. Project 8, Quezon City
- Our Lady of the Annunciation Parish and Shrine Incarnation – Mindanao Ave, St. Dominic 3, Tandang Sora, Quezon City
- San Nicolas De Tolentino Parish – 20 Neptune St, Brgy. Bahay Toro, Quezon City
- San Lorenzo Ruiz Parish – 16 G. Silang St, Tierra Verde 1 Subd. Tandang Sora, Quezon City
- Rita De Cascia Parish – South Lawin Ave, Philam Homes, Quezon City
- Paul the Apostle Parish – Timog Ave, cor. Mother Ignacia St, Diliman, Quezon City
- Santo Niño Shrine Parish – Bukidnon St, Bago Bantay, Quezon City
- Peter Parish: Shrine of Leaders – Block 44, Lot 7 & 8 Commonwealth Ave, Quezon City
- Immaculate Conception Parish – Karangalan Village, Pasig City
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral – Plaza Rizal, Malinao, Pasig City
- San Guillermo Parish – E. Mendoza St, Buting Pasig City
- Santa Clara De Montefalco Parish – C. Raymundo Ave, Caniogan, Pasig City
- Santo Tomas De Villanueva Parish – Evangelista Ave, Santolan, Pasig City
- Nativity of Our Lord Parish – Major Dizon St, Industrial Valley Complex, Marikina City
- San Antonio De Padua Parish – San Antonio St, Brgy. Calumpang, Marikina City
- San Jose Maggagawa Parish – Chorillo St, Barangka, Marikina City
- Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrow Parish – 143 Narra St, cor. East Drive, Marikina Heights, Marikina City
- Paul of the Cross Parish – SSS Village Concepcion Uno, Marikina City
- Ignatius of Loyola Parish – Gen. Luna St, Ususan, Taguig City
- Ina Ng Dukha Parish – FB Tenement/BLC, Western Bicutan, Taguig City
- San Roque Parish – B. Mocillas St, Pateros City
- Birhen Ng Lourdes Parish – Malolos Ave, Bagong Barrio St, Caloocan City
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish – M.H. Del Pilar St, Maysilo, Malabon City
- San Antonio De Padua Parish – 64 Sanciangco St, Tonsuya, Malabon City
- Servant of the Blessed Sacrament – Zabarte Ext. Novaliches, Quezon City
- Mary, The Queen Parish – Belfast Ave, Neopolitan, Novaliches, Quezon City
- San Bartolome Parish – Quirino Highway cor. P. Dela Cruz St, cor. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
- Shrine of Our Lady of Mercy Parish – 1102 Dumalay St, cor. Quirino Highway, Sta Monica, Novaliches, Quezon City
SEGUNDA MANA STORES
- Caritas Manila Compound
- Fairview Terraces (2nd Floor)
- Riverbanks Center
- Victory Mall (2nd Floor)
- Victory Mall (5th Floor)
- Ii Sta. Lucia Mall (Basement)
- Greenfield District Pavilion
- Good Earth Plaza (Ground Floor)
- Farmers Plaza (3rd Floor)
- Makati Square (2nd Floor)
- Starmall Edsa-Shaw (3rd Floor)
- Tutuban Center Mall
- Comoda Ville
- Isetann (4th Floor)
- Paseo De Sta. Rosa
- Metro Point Mall (5th Level)
- Simbayanan Ni Maria Coop
- Starmall San Jose Del Monte Bulacan
- Victory Town Center
- Maymart Center Ilo-Ilo City (2nd Floor)